SERVANTS OF THE PEOPLE SOCIETY (DELHI)
EALVNNTRAY MEHTA VIDYA BHAWAN ANGURIDEVI SHERSINGH MEMORIAL ACADEMY
( Senior Secondary School for integrated Education-Recognized & Affiliated to C.B.S.E.)
Greater Kailash-ll, New Delhi – 110048 www.bmvbasma.edu.in
Phone :29221798,29228815, 29229922 e-mail : email@example.com
SCHOOL ID – 1925273 CBSE AFF.NO.-2730285 EXAM.CODE – 65832
NO.SOPS/BMVB-ASMTUSCHOOL INFO/LB-WS/2G1 8-2019/ T 0 I Dated : 30.05.2018
|1.||Name of the School||EALVNNTRAY MEHTA VIDYA BHAWAN
ANGURIDEVI SHERSINGH MEMORIAL ACADEMY
|2.||Address||Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash - ll
|3.||Type of School||Private Un-Aided Co Educational English Medium integrated
senior secondary school – Recognized by Directorate of
Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi and Affiliated to CBSE
|4.||School Website||Morning Shift : www.bmvbasma.edu.in|
|Second Shift : www.bmvbasmasecondshift.edu.in
|5.||School E-Mail lD||Morning Shift : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Second Shift : email@example.com
|Morning Shift : 011 – 29221798 ,011 – 29228812, 011 – 29216048
|7.||Classes||Morning Shift : From NURSERY to Xll (All Streams)
Vocational Training Centre & lT Centre
Second Shift : From NURSERY to X
Facilities/Vocational Studies for CWSN ( CHILDREN) With Special Needs-differently abled)
Opportunities Extend to CWSN – lt is submitted that ours is one of the pioneer integrated
Senior Secondary School (from Nursery to Xll with Vocational Training Centre & lT Centre)
which has been looking after the educational, vocational training and rehabilitation of the
CWSN (hearing impaired, slow learners, learning disabled, intellectually impaired, multiple
disabled, autistic and physically disabled) along with their normal peers in an
lntegrated/lnclusive environment. Ours is a schoolWITH A DIFFERENT i.e. Schoolwithout
Walls. We have been following the spirit of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan – Educaton For All in
letter and sprit and have been providing the value based quality education to all without
any discrimination of colour, caste ,creed, disability or financial status. The following points
are submitted for your kind information :-
i) Admission – The admission of CWSN is provided as per laid down norms and
guidelines. A Team of professional comprising Special Educator, Occupational
Therapist, Physio Therapist, Speech Therapist,Coungellor assess the CWSN at
the time of admission. We also provide Home Training Programme for CWSN and
ii) EWS&DG Quota The School follows the rules/norms and
guidelines/instructions of the Directorate of Education,Govt of NCT of Delhi to fill
the stipulated freeship quota for CWSN under the EWS & DG Freeship Quota at
the time of admission at the entry level.
iii) sPEclAL EDUCATORS / PROFESSIONALS & VOCATIONAL
INSTRUCTORS – The School has 47 fully qualified, trained and experienced
Special Educators / Professionals & Vocational lnstructors working on regular/full
time basis duly registered with Rehabilitation Council of lndia, New Delhito teach
and train the CWSN from class Nursery to Xll. The School regularly sent and
provide our special educators for in-service teachers training
programmes/workshops/conference/talk/lecture/orientation programme in
different fields related to the education and training of’CWSN from time to time.
We also provide training programme as well.
iv) THEURAPEUTIC SERVICES – The School has fully qualified, trained and
experienced Professionals working on regular/full time basis to give CWSN
various therapeutic facilities like Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physio
Therapy, Dousa-Hou Therapy etc. Proper record is maintained.
v) CO-SCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES – The School has fully qualified, trained and
experienced teachers working on regular/full time basis to teach CWSN in
different subjects like P.E.T., Music, Dance, Art & Craft/Drawing etc.
vi) VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE – The School has fully qualified, trained
and experienced staff working on regular/full time basis for training the CWSN in
different vocations/trades like Printing Press, Paper Recycling, Paper Conversion,
Handloom, Photocopy, Candle Making, Bag Making, File Cover Making, Home
Science, Natural Holi Colour Making from flowers etc.
vii) SCHOOL EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME – Our School has been providing ‘School
Experience Progrmame/lntership Programme’to the students of Diploma / B.Ed./Research
Work in Special Education, BSW & MSW Students from Delhi University, GGSIP
University, Jamila Millia lslamia University, NCERT,SCERT, RCl, AllMS, Safadarjung
Hospital, Ali Yavar Jung National lnstitute for Hearing Handicapped, National Institute of
Mentally Handicapped, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar College-DU and other teacher’s training
institutes / colleges / universities.
vii) SMART CLASS SYSTEM – The School provides lnteractive Board and Smart
Class System for teaching to the CWSN in different subject. The School also has
K-yan a portable multi functional device developed by the llT-Bombay as Smart
Class System regularly
viii) COMMUNICATION LAB The School has upgraded its Speech
Therapy/Auditometary Lab and also provided Communication Lab for CWSN
particularly speech and hearing impaired children.
ix) SCHOOL MEDICAL UNIT – The School has set up a Medical Unit and
appointed a qualified doctor to look after the medical needs/first aid to the CWSN
x) RAMPS,LIFT & DISABLED FRIENDLY WASRHOOMS – The School has
made arrangements of Ramps with hand rails, disabled friendly washrooms, wheel
chairs and Lift for CWSN and the entire campus/building is barrier free.
xi) LIBRARy & READING ROOM – The School has well stocked, well furnished, well
lit and ventilated Library and Reading Room with qualified and experienced full
x) LABORATORIES – The school has state of the art Laboratories like Physics,
Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Comptuer, Social Science and Home Science available for
xi) AUDITORIUM – The School has a big auditorium for various co-curricular activities
like dance, drama, speech, debate, workshop, conference, training programme etc.
xii) MEDICAL CHECK UP – The School conducts Medical Check Up of all students in
association with Rotary Club, Lions Club or lnner Wheel Club and maintains the
medical records of the students.
xiii) DISABLED FRIENDLY BUS – The School has disabled friendly buses which are
available for transportation of the CWSN to enable them to take part in various lnter
School Competitions organized during the session from time to time.
xiv) EXCURSION & EDUCATIONAL TRIP – The School organises various Excursion
and EducationalTrips regularly in Delhi and outside Delhifor CWSN.
xv) GAMES & SPORTS – The School has adequate facilitles for indoor and outdoor
games and sports for CWSN. Our students participate in various competitions at lnter
School, State, National or lnter National levels and won prizes worth Rs.50.00 lacs
xvi) SOCIAL INCLUSION – There is cent-percent Social Inclusion during the time of
Morning Assembly, Recess, House Activities, lnteract Club and Cultural Programmes.
xvii) SCHOLARSHIP – The Management provides Scholarship/fee concession and
financial assistance to the poor and needy CWSN to enable them to avail the quality
education in this School.
xviii) COUNSELLTNG – The School provide regular counseling to the CWSN and their
parents for their rehabilitation and marriages.
xix) ASSOCIATION – The School is a member of various organization like National
Abilympics Association of lndia, Special Olympic Bharat, lndependent School Federation
of lndia, Association of Senior Citizens in Education, Action Committee of Public Schools,
Co-Ordination Committee of Private Schools, Transparency lnternational lndia, Rotary
Club, Lions Club, lnner Wheel CIub, Bharat Vikas Parishad etc.
xx) TRAINING PROGRMAME FOR GOVT TEACHERS – The School provides ‘Hands On
Training’ to the Special Education Teachers in the field of education for the CWSN and
upto this time 89 Special Education Teachers of Govt. Schools have been trained.
a) TECH SAVY/IT BASED SYSTEM
– DIGITAL LANGUAGE LAB
* SMART CLASS SYSTEM
* 24X7 WEB BASED CURRICULUM FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
* I-LAB RESOURCE CENTRE
* COMMUNICATION LAB
b) AWARDS – You will be happy to know that during the year 2017-2018 and in preceding years,
the School got the following awards for its excellent contribution in the field of education and
training of the CWSN :-
|1.||1997||Ministry of HRD, Govt of lndia||Model School|
|2.||2008||The Hindustan Time C-Fore||One of the top Ten Schools in South Delhi|
|3.||2016||National Convention of|
Educators of the Deaf-Delhi
|Award of Appreciation on Cross
Disabilities Approach Towards
|4.||2016||Education News-Hyderbad||One of the Best Schools in Delhi|
|2017||SwarajViklang Sewa Samiti |
|Viklang Jan SawabhimanSamman-2017 : on recommendation
of Chairman-SOPS (Delhi)
|5.||2017||Brainfeed, Banglore||One of the Top Schools among
500 lndia-independent survey
Congress, New Delhi
|World Best Managed School
of the Year Award - 2017
|7.||2018||World Achievers||One of the Best School Award|
2. 2018 Very recently, RWA – Greater Kailash has shortlisted the School and
will give award to Gp.Capt.S.C. Bahri on 13th April,2018 for excellent
contribution in the field of education. lt is also stated that a few prominent
organizations like Rotary Club, lnner Wheel Club, Lions Club, Career
Launchers, Journalist Association, and Bharat Vikas Parishad etc have
awarded the School and teachers for their outstanding services in the field of
education. We are always willing to taken extra commitments to raise the
image of the Society and School.
b) VISIT OF DIGNITARIES
|- Dr. Murli Manohar Joshi, Former Union Minister - HRD||25.11.1999|
|- Shri Krishan Kant, Former Vice President of lndia||28.01.2002|
|- Shri S. Regunathan, IAS (Retd), Former Chief Secretary-Delhi||1998 & 2006|
|- Air Chief Marshal O.P. Mehra (Retd), Former Governor of Maharastra & Rajasthan||28.01.2003|
|- Smt. Sheila Dikshit, Former Chief Minister of Delhi||28.01.2004|
|- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Former President of lndia||25.11.2005|
|Marshal of the Air Force Shri Arjan Singh, IAF||28.01.2005|
|- Shri Subodh Kant Sahay, Union Minister Food Processing||25.04.2005|
|- Maj Genl Dr ML Chibber||28.01.2006|
|- Shri Jagmohan, Former Lt Governor of Delhi||28.01.2007|
|- AVM SS Malhotra (Retd)||15.08.2007|
|- Shri l.K. Gujral, Former Prime Minister of India||28.01.2012|
|- Shri Tejendra Khanna, Former Lt Governor of Delhi||28.01.2013|
|- Prof. Kiron Walia, Former Education Minister of Delhi||28.01.2014|
|- Shri Kuldip Nayyar||14.10.2014|
|- Smt.(Dr) Madhu Teotia, lAS,Addl Director of Education, Delhi||28.01.2015|
|- Air Chief MarshalA.Y. Tipnis (Retd), IAF||28.01.2016|
|- Shri Manish Sisodiya, Deputy.Chief Minister, Govt. of NCT of Delhi||28.01.2017|
|- Smt. Saumya Gupta, IAS, Director of Education,Delhi||28.01.2018|
|- Smt. Sheila Dikshit, Former Chief Minister of Delhi||28.01.2018|
|- and many more ..... State / National and lnternational dignitaries|
6. The School has a dedicated staff of 265 members who are always in high morale
to take the School to greater heights of glory. All of us believe that good education is
one, which nurtures and prepares children to face challenges of life boldly and become
righteous GOOD HUMAN BE /VGS. Our most cherished belief keeps on inspiring us to
soar higher and higher.
FOR SPECIAL NEED CHILDREN
1. Speech Therapy & Audiology
2. Physio Therapy
3. Occupational Therapy
5. Dousa-Hou Therapy
1. Printing Press
2. Paper Recycling
3. Paper Conversion
4. lT Centre
5. Natural Colours
Salient Features :
1. An integrated Senior Secondary School with a difference
2. Computer Aided Education
3. Resource Teaching
4. Speech Therapy
5. Language Development
6. Activity Oriented Approach
7 . Total Communication Method of Teaching with Hearing lmpaired Children
8. Cultural Exchange Programme with Paris, France and Kyushu University, Japan
9. Prepare students in co-curricular activities at State, National and lnternational Levels
1 0. Vocational Training Centre
11. Training in lnformation Technology under the pilot project set up by Ministry of lT
12. Dousa-Hou : Psycho Rehabilitation Training Centre in association with Kyushi University
13. Job Placement
14. Declared ‘Model School’ in the field of lntegrated Education by the Ministry of HRD
15. Adjudged as’Best Schoolfor Deaf’by Deafway
16. Entire campus is disabled friendly with ramps, Iift and mobile toilet facilities
17 . Library and Reading Room
18. Smart Class K Yan System developed by llT-Bombay
19. lnterneUBroadband connection with wi-fi for academics
20. DTH System
21. Rain Water Harvesting Unit
22. internet through 4G dongle
The School provides Scholarship to needy children who passed out from
this school for their higher/professional education like MBBS,llT, B.Tech etc”
after collecting from philanthropist and other charitable organization. The
Scholarship amount is sent to the lnstitute directly.
- MEDICAL CHECK UP .
- PTA BODY
- ROUTINE MOCK DRILLS – FIRE and EARTHQUAKE .
- IN-SERVICE TRAINING – CBSE, DOE, SCERT, NCERT, NIHH, NIMH .
- SCHOOL MANAGING COMMITTEE .
- SECURITY – Proper Boundary Wall, Grills, Fencing and round.the clock Security Guard
- FLOOD LIGHT – intire Camus is covered
- CCTV System – installed at a various location in school building
- GEN SET – stand bye power supply is available through powerful genset .
- BARRIER FREE CAMPUS – Lift, Ramps and disabled friendly washroom
- SCHOOL TRANSPORT – ten school owned GPS & Speed Governor fitted buses,drivers and conductors on roll.
- E S I FACILITIES – Employees State insurance Act has been implemented
- PROVIDENT FUND – All Staff members are covered under Contributory PF
- ADVENTURE CAMP IN THE SCHOOL AND OUTSIDE LOCATIONS
- Outstation trip by normal and special Children
SECOND SHIFT – FIRST PRIVATE SCHOOL IN DELHI
10. On persistent demand of admissions from parents, we started the Second Shift in April-
2007 with 41 students and two teachers. The demand for admission in Second Shift increased
every year and as on date we have around 1500 students on roll including 45 special need
children from classes Play Group to X. A team of 80 highly motivated, qualified teachers and
staff members working under the able guidance and leadership of Smt. Vandana Baberwal,
Principal-Second Shift. We are happy to mention that in the history of 67 years of Delhi, ours is
the first private un-aided school in Delhi to get the formal Recognition of the Second Shift as an
independent separate entity in September-2?14. lt has been possible due to the positive and
innovative initiative of the Directorate of Education. We all, students, staff, parents and
members of the Management of the Second Shift will ever remain indebted to Dr. Madhu Rani
Teotia, lAS, Addl. Director of Education and Smt. P. Lata Tara, Deputy Director of Education
(Act-l) without whose active support this dream would have never been realized. She has been
instrumental in framing and implementing the policy of approval of Second Shift in private
Schools. lt is confirmed that the EWS & DG Freeship Quota is implemented in the Second Shift
separately. Within no time, students of the Second Shift have started participating in various
sports and curricular events organized by the Directorate of Education, CBSE and other
agencies. Parents are very happy and satisfied as quality education and all other requisite
facilities are being provided at par.
1.GURGON PROJECT REPORT-LALA LAJPAT RAI PUBLIC SCHOOL INTERATED SENIOR SECOND SCHOOL, VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE, HOSTEL & RURAL CHARITABLE MEDICAL CENTRE A RAHAKA-SOHNA, GURGAON- HARYANA
1. The Gurgaon Project is the latest step to give momentum to the object of the Society. Servants of the People Society has purchased about 8 acres of land along with a built in Farm House to set up another integrated Senior Secondary School, Vocational Training Center, Hostel and Rural Charitable Medical Center for the rural and poor population of Rahka and adjoining village. Our Society is committed to provide valued based modern and quality education to all without any discrimination of caste, color, creed, gender, financial status or disability. We aim at to give “all and equal opportunity and facilities” to all children for their all round development to become a good human being. We have received the “Change of Land Use-LCU” from HUDA-Chandigarh and also got clearance from different Govt Agneices/Department – like land, revenue, forest, education,PwD, sDM, District Town Planner-HUDA. we have also got ‘No objection Certificate’from GAIL w.r.t. two underground gas pipelines passing through our land. COMMENCEMENT OF PRE PRIMARY CLASSES 2. We are happy to commence the Pre Primary Wing from 8th July, 2017 onward. During the visit of the Chairman and Vice Chairman, the local villages met them and requested to commence the school as early as possible to enable their children to get the value based modern and quality education.
3. We are confident that under the able guidance and leadership of hon’ble Chairman Shri S.Regunatha, Vice Chairman-Shri Arun K Jain, Chairman-SOPS(D)-Shri Rajkumar Chopra and all the members of the managing committee, donors, philanthropist and other like minded charitable organization, this coveted project will make a positive impact on the life of the children and rural population of the Rahaka and adjoining villages.
Sky is the limit……we have mile to go……
WHO !S WHO ?
* Shri S. Regunathan, IAS (Retd) Former Chief Secretary, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Chairman
* Gp.Capt. S.C. Bahri (Retd.) Director-cum-Manager
* Smt. Geeta Mallick HOD – IE
* ShriArun K. JainVice Chairman
* Smt. Deepa MisraAsstt. Director
* Mrs. Vandana BaberwalPrincipal – Second Shift
FUTURE PROJECTS .
- setting up another integrated senior secondary school, vocational Training Centre, Boarding/Hostel and Rural Charitable Medical Centre at Village Rahaka, Tehsil-sohana, Distt-Gurugram, Haryana for the benefit of rural population – under process
- Setting up replica of this School in various parts of the country under the aegis of the Servants of the People Society.
- . N.C.C. – already applied
Education gives Humility Humility gives Character
character gives Righteousness And righteousness gives Happiness
* HARD WORK NEVER GOES UNREWARDED
* TEAM WORK IS THE BACKBONE OF OIJR SUCCESS
* FAITH IN INNOVATION & COMMITMENTS OUR NATURE
* TOGETHER WE MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE- POSSIBLE
* THERE IS NEVER WRONG TIME TO START A GOOD THING