ALLOPATHIC POLYCLINIC health care center
In the year 1967 Maj. Gen (retd) B.N. Bhandari with the cooperation of Late Sh. Sewak Ram ji, then Chairman of Servants of People Society ( Delhi Branch ) started this clinic with minimum available infrastructure.
The clinic started under one of the trees in Lajpat Bhawan, for the welfare of mostly labor class engaged in the fast developing South Delhi. Gradually he received support from his retired army colleagues and few other philanthropist and clinic started growing in not only infrastructure but in a number of specialist joining this clinic.Today……………….
- 1. We have 22 doctors from various specialties like Eye, E.N.T, Pediatrics, Surgery, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Gynaecology, Gastroenterology, Psychiatry & Dental
- 2. The Clinic has a Path. Lab., X-Ray center, Ultra-sound, and Physiotherapy department.
- 3. The Clinic opens from 8.00.a.m to 4.00 p.m
- 4. We cater to approximately 80 to 100 patients a day, with lower middle Class forming the bulk of patients
- 5. More than 15 % patients who come to the clinic are so poor that they cannot afford even these subsidized rates and we provide free of cost treatment to such patients.
- health care center
- 6. The Clinic is barely able to self-finance itself. Walk-in donors are our only source of bridging the gap between income & expenses.
DOTS (TB) CENTRE
health care center
The DOTS Centre was set up under the WHO scheme of National Tuberculosis Control Programme by Delhi Tapaedic nivaran Samiti.
The center functions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
The patients are provided anti-TB medicines free of cost for the duration of 6 months, 9 months or 1 year depending on the case severity. We have a skilled team capable of dealing with the most crucial cases of pulmonary and intestinal tuberculosis, tuberculosis of brain and spine.
Besides, The Trust also provides free nutritional protein-rich meal including Dalia, Soya nuggets, Channa etc. to the patients suffering from tuberculosis so that fast recovery may ensue.
HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY (SRI PREMJI MAHARAJ CHARITABLE TRUST)
Over the years homeopathy has emerged as the gentlest therapy which cures the diseases through an alternative therapy. The Homeopathic dispensary was setup on July 29, 1995 in Lajpat Bhawan.
We are committed towards helping our patients in the most effective way through homeopathic medicines at nominal charges (consultation: free).
Almost all kinds of acute and chronic ailments, Allergies, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal disorders, Hypertension, Gynecological problems, are dealt with.
health care center
The dispensary runs six days a week Monday – Saturday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.